- Presenter, Copyright Compliance for Distance Learning at the Maryland Distance Learning Association Annual Conference (March 5, 2009).
- Faculty Member, E-Commerce Law Essentials for the Maryland Institute of Continuing Legal Education (January 30, 2009).
- Former Adjunct Professor of Computer Law at the University of Maryland School of Law
- Former Adjunct Professor of Business Law at the Merrick School of Business at the University of Baltimore
- Chairperson of panel on Crimes in Cyberspace for the 19th National Information Systems Security Conference (Sponsored by the National Security Agency)
- Maryland Intellectual Property and Technology Transactions Forms and Practice Manual,published by Data Trace Publishing in 2008.
- The Computer Law Observer, Founder, Editor-in-Chief (1995 to 1998)
- Baltimore Business Journal, monthly “Cyber.law” columnist (1996 to 1997)
- The Review of Maryland Laws, Founder, Editor-in-Chief (1993 to 1996)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) from the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
- Technology and Family Safety Alliance (TFSA), Advisory Board (current)
- Special Intellectual Property Counsel for the Office of the Maryland Attorney General (1996)
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- American Bar Association, member Section of Science & Technology Law
- Maryland State Bar Association, member Section of Intellectual Property Law
- Admitted, Maryland and Israel
Social Media Profiles